Saturday, January 6, 2007

Fur, fur, fur!


Well, I was having fun with Inny and suddenly we found ourselves shopping for a furry outfit for me. I selected this Midnight Moogle avatar, and Inny - the naughtiest kitty to roam SL but such great fun to be around with - helped me shrink it to boy avatar size. I swapped the Moogle weapon for my Ashes Jin-Geom and have decided to play this character for a while. Moogles are nice, but this one has a weapon :-)

Elora didn't make up her mind when Inny and I took her shopping, but she opted for a pink fluffy furry, completely not her, which Inny and I had been talking her into. Putting it on mostly ruined her night - El, don't listen to a couple of people trying to sex you up! - but we'll go shopping for something more decent for our resident Lara Croft.

Anyway, when Camille came on, I decided to take her out for a treat and we found her a great Tiger Skun avatar. A bit later, Histrion popped in, we went to the same place (Lost Creatures - check it out!) and she went for a cool cheetah look.

We're now convincing the rest of the Violetorians to join us - name for a new group is already in the air, hope Inny creates it soon!

No comments:

About Me

A virtual character, a real person. Pictures here on Flickr